- Please read our Terms and Conditions of Sale and register your agreement
- The Sale cannot be completed unless you agree to the terms.
- Payment may be made by secure credit card transaction or by cheque.
- All UK and overseas deliveries will be registered and shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelforce.
- Delivery time will depend upon the availability of the item(s).
- For items held in stock we aim to deliver to UK destinations within
10 working days and 28 working days for all other destinations.
Items not held in stock please allow 6-8 weeks. Orders will only be shipped when all items are in stock.
In the case of pre-order or long availability items,it is recommended that
you request separate deliveries as items become available (at extra postage cost).
- We are not responsible for unforeseeable events such as postal strike,
strike of the shipping agent,strike or other disruptions of air or maritime transports,natural disasters.
- No shipment to Post Office Box addresses.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods.
- Please check your ordered items within 48 hours. If items are damaged in transit,
kindly email or inform us by phone.
Please send the items back and we will replace the damaged items as soon as possible.
If it is over 14 days, there will be no replacement. Postage to be paid by the customer.
- For unwanted items, or if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase,
you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date
you received the item (weekend inclusive), unopened (with any seal and shrink-wrap intact)
and we will issue a 100% credit or exchange for the price you paid for the item (postage charge excluded).
- We regret that we are unable to accept the return of items which HAVE NOT shrinkwrapped
originally and so would be impossible to demonstrate that they had not been used.
- All returned items must be in original condition in their original packing.
Any damaged or lost item during the return transit will result in no replacement or refund.
Therefore we recommend you return your unwanted items via registered post.
- You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
- We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
- If you have accidentally placed an order or just changed your mind,do not worry.
You can cancel by emailing us or contact us immediately via the phone or fax.
- For any "Items Not Yet Dispatched", you can cancel it right away.
However, if the items has already despatched, please go through the return and refund procedures.
- Payment is required in advance. Title of all goods does not pass to the purchaser
until they are paid for in full.
- We can take payment by Visa, Mastercard, and Switch or by cheque &
postal orders. Either email the order form or via the mail, fax or phone order.
- Some customers may be subject to taxes, customs duties and/or additional fees
which are charged by the receiving customs office when a shipment reaches the destination
country. These charges must be paid by the receiver in accordance to the import laws of the
receiving country. They usually depend on the value of the contents of the package.
We do not have any control over those charges nor can we estimate the customs charges of every country.
Thus we cannot be responsible for the payments of these charges.
We are unable to provide a refund if a customer decides to refuse a shipment because of those fees.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place
- Your details will be stored on a computer according to the terms of
the Data Protection Act 1984.
- We request your name and address to enable us to provide you with
an efficient after-sales service but we WILL NOT pass you name and address
to ANY third parties.
- Your credit card details are not held by servantbooks-uk.com but are input directly
on to the secure software and hardware owned and operated by the Barclays Bank.
It is the Barclays Bank who approves and debits your credit/debit cards. Credit/debit cards
are only debited when your order is despatched.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes
to the Web site and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would
rather not receive this information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also be removed from our e-mail list by calling or faxing us.
- We will never allow access to its computers, servers or networks to any unauthorised
third party who may gain from access to user information, however as servantbooks-uk.com
does not store or view credit card information, this sensitive data can never be compromised.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, and Switch. Payment will
be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We
will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to
do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in
the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any
loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to
any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
- We do not sell,trade or rent your personal information to others.
However,we reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour
and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas
of the site and to inform advertisers of such information as well as the number of
users that have been exposed to or clicked on their advertising banners.
We will provide only aggregated data from these analyses to third parties.
We are not responsible for any actions or policies of any third parties who request
- Reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.